Motivated to build and grow things.
In professional life that means software and software companies.
Currently focused on hatching my next business.
Husband, father of three boys and gardener outside of Philadelphia PA.
Cofounder of community driven government engagement and 311 platform. Venture backed and acquired in 2019.
Cofounder of non-profit makerspace.
New Haven Bank (nee Start Bank)https://www.newhavenbank.com/
Board member of CDFI bank. Member of audit commitee.
Experiments in gardening and maker on activities.
CEO and Cofounder
January 2021 - present
- From idea to … (in progress)
- Come build with us
Black Knight Financial Servicesbkfs.com
Senior Development Manager
June 2018 - April 2020
- Exceeded organization sales targets for 2.5 yrs
- Serverless AI product launched with 3 of top 5 US banks
- 9 AWS Certifications in 14 months
- Completed PCI SAQ-d process with assessor
- Grew Engineering team from 6 to 19
Chief Technology Officier
January 2018 - June 2018
- Grew dev team from 3 to 6
- Launched product
- Acquired by Black Knight.
Chief Executive Officier
April 2017 - December 2018
- Closed first commercial data deal
- Awarded 2+ million dollar SBIR grant
- Implemented sales and marketing tracking tools
- Implemented modern CICD practices
January 2008 - October 2019
- From idea to successful cash exit
- Raised seed and two institutional rounds
- Developed SaaS business model
Carnegie Mellon University
BS Electrical and Computer Engineering
1999 - 2003
I focused on the interface between hardware and software.
- Course work: Operating Systems, Embedded Systems, Advanced Digital Design and Advanced Prototyping Lab
- Teaching Assistant: Embedded Systems and Advanced Digital Design
- Languages: C, Verilog, Java
- Tools: XEmacs, Make, CVS
Amazon Web Services
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional
- AWS Devops Professional
- AWS Networking Specialist
- AWS Security Specialist
- AWS Big Data Specialist
- AWS Machine Learning Specialist
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Sysops Associate
- AWS Developer Associate